CGPA Result Forecaster
Calculate your GPA and CGPA score then from your current score forecast the average estimate score to end up with a 1st, 2nd upper/lower class.
Please fill all input field
1st Semester - 100L
Would you like to calculate for another level?
Please fill the form
How to use CGPA Result Forecaster
- ☆ Add the number of columns you want (i.e. the number of courses you want to calculate for) by clicking on the Enter key or the Add button.
- ☆ Enter the course code for your respective courses.
- ☆ Select the corresponding credit units and grades score.
- ☆ Click on Calculate to calculate your GPA and CGPA. You should now see your GPA and CGPA displayed below.
- ☆ If you wish to undo the current calculation, click on the Undo button.
- ☆ After calculation, a pop up will appear.
- ☆ If you want to calculate your GPA/CGPA for another semester, simply click on Yes, else click on No - Forecast Score to display your average score to end up with a 1st, 2nd upper/lower class.